2021 in a glance

Too many ups and downs in 2021 so, let's go by the month.

❀ January 2021

Started my pupillage.

❀ February 2021

Got my first salary. Decided to buy my own car. AND burnt all my first salary to pay for the deposit. With no financial aid from the family. Extreme? Yes. Did I ever regret? No. 

❀ March 2021

Short called. On  March 3rd to be exact. Lost my cat.

❀ April 2021

Held the keys to my first car at the age of 25. Do I feel proud of myself? Absolutely.

❀ May 2021

Bought my own birthday cake and candles. Went home to a box of surprise from my besties. Adopted two kittens. 

❀ June 2021

Adopted another three cats andddd that was how the frequent trips to vet started.

❀ July 2021

Started drawing and painting again because the loneliness started to hit again. ☹

❀ August 2021

Nose swabbed. Negative. 

❀ September 2021

Started to feel extra sad and depressed. Gave someone the last gift from me on his birthday.

❀ October 2021

Fully vaccinated. Started to go out again. Catching up sesh with  friends. Decided to finally move on from someone so that I can start to breathe again. Nothing beat the feeling of being able to let go something that was never meant for us. But God sent me someone amazing right away.

❀ November 2021

Involved in an accident - probably the worst experience in my life. But November was filled with bunch of beautiful dates and surprises. November taught me to open up again.

❀ December 2021

Frequent wedding trips with my love. Being sick. Had an argument. But I survived.


Thank you for allowing me to survive, 2021. I wish nothing but to no more cuts and no more heartbreaks again, please. (and... faster long call lah Ü).


Popular Posts